Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Glorious Shower

I went to Rabat this past weekend to meet up with some friends and hang out. I love Rabat, it is completely unlike any other place in Morocco-- as far as I know. It has the big city feel but with a really low-key and relaxed environment. It totally feels like some big french town since they built most of it. The big highlight of the trip for me was a chance to take a real hot shower, my first since my birthday in January! It was AMAZING! I probably took an hour long shower and just sat under the water motionless for most of it just relaxing. I forgot what a shower feels like! We even went to the new T.G.I Fridays they built in Rabat and it was crazy! It was by far the most beautiful Fridays I've ever been in-- it was like a super high class joint! Even the McDonalds in Morocco are really nice places-- I suppose American restaurants have to change their business plan a bit to succeed abroad. Overall it was a great weekend and nice to get away for a bit.

No comments: