Sunday, February 24, 2008
Dar Video
Here's a video of my house so you can get an idea of where I spend a lot of time, when I'm not working of course. In it you'll see my awesome bathroom with the great Turkish toilet as well as the buckets I use to wash to bathe with and wash my clothes with. In the kitchen you can see my buta gas (butane gas) cannister that I use to cook with and my view of the school across from my house. In the salon you can see the satellite TV which I decided to get over a shower, hot water heater, or fridge.... True African style. Also in the salon is my Newsweek collage with the Obama corner (there's also a picture of McCain to keep it fair). My bedroom looks a little bare in this video, but I just recently started making furniture out of my trash for it so I have a place to put all of my clothes. I made a clothes dresser out of the empty coke bottles and cupboard doors you see in the kitchen. It lets me save money and I don't feel bad about burning all of my trash like everybody else does. Hope you like the pad. Oh yeah, why do I have Teddy Pendergrass on my computer? No idea, but the song MAKES the video in my opinion :P
4 comments:
you're such a goon, sweet place though. i think you should come shoot mine, how bout pussycat dolls playing in the background? liven the place up a bit :)
Awesome house Kristian! Love the courtyard :) and yes, the music makes the video... I should make a fun one like yours.. hmm... maybe, probably not.
Oh yeah, and furniture out of trash - I'm all about that! My dresser is priority mail boxes! What little trash I do have is mostly food and I throw it in the fields as compost! I burn paper in my forno.. and then theres those damned yogurt and milk containers.. so sad, this modern age, but I'm working on something for that..
i'm a lil' behind but teddy is the man dude!
Post a Comment