Here are some shots of the ramparts and ocean in
Essaouira (
essa-wira) that I took last weekend. This was the view from our amazing hotel room looking right out onto the mighty Atlantic. Essa is an amazing place and I'm lucky to be so nearby. I met up with a few other volunteers and we had a great time exploring the city and simply relaxing. I will probably be spending a lot more time there for the remainder of my service since it is such a great small town.

I love taking night shots. Since there was a full moon I left the shutter open for 13 seconds and got this great picture.


I like the graininess of this picture even though it might not be that great of a shot.



View from a trendy cafe

Ancient ruins,
Bordj El Berod, rumored to be where Jimi Hendrix wrote "Castles made of Sand"

Fishing boats
Touareg Viagra?



Pedja and I walking through the medina

On our way to the ruins.
No comments:
Post a Comment