Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Life as usual

I got my first package of books and assorted goodies yesterday from my awesome Mom! I don't think jelly beans have ever tasted so good. Life continues to move on slowly from one day until the next with the same daily routine. I'm looking forward to my trip out to the desert which is coming up pretty fast. We have a long 4 day weekend off because of some Moroccan holidays so some friends and I are planning on going to the Sahara and spending a couple nights out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Broseph,

We are devising a plan to send you goodies as well. Is there anything that is not allowed to be mailed to you?

Luke

Kristian said...

Not that I know of, but if you're trying to send me naked pictures of your sister they might get picked up in customs... Still, it might be worth a try.