It's hard to believe that there are still tribes of people living in the world today that still have not had contact with the outside world. Can you imagine walking through the jungle and just coming upon a lost civilization? So cool! (If they didn't kill you at first sight).
In other news I'll be gone for the next week for our 6 month on the job In-Service Training (IST). We're being treated to a hopefully relaxing week down south in a resort town. I just hope our days aren't completely full of sessions and we'll have time to relax a bit since none of us have really had a vacation for the past 9 months. So don't expect any blog posts or contact from me for the next week!
1 comment:
It's been a week and I haven't seen anything new. Granted, I haven't read the blog in 26 days because of vacation and laziness, but still, I'm Justin De Graaf and I demand satisfaction!
Post a Comment