Unilever (Conopco, Inc.) unconditionally guarantees all products. Any comments or concerns can be routed to your regional headquarters. Unilever South Africa +27 (0)31 570 3000. Thank you.
This website is not affiliated with the US Peace Corps and the views expressed in this website are not those of Peace Corps, nor of any person or institution refered or linked to on these pages
This is the blog of me, Kristian Woods, and my travels. Currently I'm living and working in Morocco while I take in all that this wonderful country has to offer. Hope you enjoy the blog, but please don't link to this without my permission. Thanks!
3 comments:
Unilever (Conopco, Inc.) unconditionally guarantees all products. Any comments or concerns can be routed to your regional headquarters. Unilever South Africa +27 (0)31 570 3000. Thank you.
I don't even know what to say to this.
I would say get ready, because you're coming during the hottest time and we're going to the Sahara :)
Bring a mini/handheld fan?
Post a Comment