Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A Moment of Silence

I just found out that the incomparable Robert Goulet died. Can we all have a moment of silence?

Ok, so I have some very exciting news! I found out where I'll be living for the next 2 years!!! And I can't tell you! Sorry, but for security purposes we're not supposed to post online the exact locations of where volunteers live... So if you want to know my address E-mail me or ask my parents. However, I can say that it is close to Marakech and very close to the coast which is AWESOME! I am super excited and can't wait to check it all out. We have a couple more days in Oz and then we're off to do a site visit and meet our new host families for 9 days. I must say I lucked out in the final site locations. I got some very prime real-estate being in between the coast and Marakech and also somewhat close to Casablanca. The only setback is that there is only one volunteer near me and he is about an hour away, however I am a little bit off the main road so I'll most likely have traveling volunteers stop by and say hi. Mashi mushkil (no problem).

1 comment:

Reedo Burrito said...

I was surprised to see you learn of this tragic news so quickly. Don't worry, he's with the big guy upstairs having a staring contest.