It has been a crazy past week and I apologize for not updating the blog in a while with any big posts, but wow have I been insanely busy. I have made 2 trips to Asfi to visit my delegate, a trip to Yousofia to try and get internet installed in my house, and I have been to about 500 hanuts trying to get the best deals on stuff for my apartment. I have also been making daily trips carrying my stuff to the apartment slowly moving it in all while finally doing some solid work with my cooperative. I officially move in on Friday and will finally live all alone for the first time in 5 months... Can I get a big HAMDULLAH? No more living out of suitcases, no more having to hide my valuables, no more lack of privacy, no more living on other people's schedules, no more eating other people's food... Safi, barraka, shb3t, hamdullah. (done, finished, full, thanks be to God)
I'll add more once this is all completely over!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment