
The largest mosquito I've ever seen. I should have put my finger or something near it for scale, but was scared it would fly away and I would lose it.
It's the season of flies and mosquitos again! Thankfully there isn't Malaria in Morocco so I didn't have to go through those awful Malaria shots that other volunteers in other countries have to endure. I learned my lesson last year and bug/dust proofed my house as good as possible so the critters don't bother me too much. Plus, once the heat of summer hits the mosquitos are almost non-existent so I can sleep outside with no problems. Either they don't exist during the summer or I'm just so gross that they stay away from me!
1 comment:
No. You're gross. I've smelled you during the summer months while in Morocco. None-the-less, your bug stories remind me of the huge crickets and roaches I encounter now and then here in Texas. Not my favorite experience.
Post a Comment