For the first time in 4 years I will not be spending the 4th of July in GR blowing up my mother's garden with friends while eating Johnsonville Cheddar Brats. Sigh. I suppose the garden does need a significant regrowth period. I am however headed to Azilal to hang out with some new PC friends and we'll see what kind of trouble we can get into without having the gendarmes arrest us.
I hope everybody back home enjoys the 4th with your friends and family and takes a moment to realize how fortunate and privileged you really are to be able to call yourself an American. I don't mean to get all sentimental and ultra patriotic, but it's true. You have a very easy life. So stop complaining, go out and buy some stuff to make you feel better, and let's boost that consumer spending index!
2 comments:
I love 4th of July at the Woods's house. I should have gone there and just started blowing shit up. I can see your mom's face now. Great times!
We missed you up at the condo, Uncle Kris. We didn't blow anything up this year, but Jack has a lot of potential to become a pyro - he discovered sparklers! Love ya!
Post a Comment