As you have already probably noticed I have updated the look of the old blog for your aesthetic enjoyment. Doesn't the new look make you happy? It does for me. This whole adventure has been about change and new experiences so enjoy them with me! The new housing setup is great and I am proud to say I am as close as possible to living in a dust free environment. The temperature has been mild with a cold breeze at night so I've been able to really get some work done without sweating to death. Hamdullah!
In other news, last night one of my neighbors tried to marry off their 14 year old daughter to me. Originally the old Berber woman was joking around with me about making a 'contract' so that she could come live with me in America. Then her daughter came outside and she got a better idea. 'Take her! Marry her!' We all had a good laugh, but I have a sneaking suspicion that they weren't joking.
2 comments:
Damn it, Kris! Why do you have to step it up a notch? I now feel my blog is inadequate. F! Take this rant as a compliment. The blog looks good.
Your place looks wonderful--I can't wait to see it in person IN 12 MORE DAYS! Don't forget to clean the turk...
LOVE YOU LOTS! Momma 1
Post a Comment